Make money blogging is something many people wish to do. Fact is, that most bloggers do not make money with their blog. Here I want to share some tips you can apply to get more traffic to your blog and at the same time to make money with it.
Strategies To Make Money Blogging
To make money blogging you have to implement certain things into your blog. Lets start here:
1. You need to clear layout of your site. Cluttered sites are no longer working. When you have all over blinking banners people will click away and you will not make money blogging.
Be aware that you have to give something for free that is of value for people. Nowadays people do no longer sign-up when they don’t see the value of the offer.
Place your opt-in form at the top of your widget.
3. Create content that is interesting to read. It can be some information, some training, how to articles. But it can also be some entertaining or inspirational. Go out to some popular blogs on the web and study how what others are writing or how they write and it will help you to make money blogging.
4. Include great pictures and videos into your blog. People spend more time on your blog when you have nice pictures and videos integrated. Infographics also work very well.
5. Always have a call to action at the end of your blog. And also add a banner. You have to instruct people what to do at the end of your blog, so give them clear instructions.
6. Make is easy for people to navigate on your site. When you create tabs, than make clear about what it is. Simplicity is key in the game.
7. Nobody will come to your blog when you write about nobody is interested. Do some keyword research. Or simply enter your keyword into Google and see what happens. When only random things are coming up, than it’s most likely that this topic is not so interesting for people. On the other side when there are some advertising on the search results, then it’s a key word people are searching for.
8. Share your blog all over the web. The more you share your blog the more likely it is that people will stop by on your blog. Social media sites are a good place to share your information. Especially when you join groups on Facebook or Google+ with the same interest as your blog is about. There you can create momentum when you share something of value for others in the group.
When you join group, than you should also interact with people there, so that you can brand yourself within the group as the expert.
9. Look out for communities where people help each other to comment and share your blog. In this way all will win. The more shares you already have on your blog and the more comments are there, the more likely it it, that new visitors comment on your blog and share it.
10. Search out for the top blogs in your niche. Read their posts and leave a comment. The more you comment on the blogs of the heavy hitters, the more likely you will recognized by the blog owner and the other commenters. When you make good, related comments, other people will come over to your blog and hopefully leave a comment.
11. Create a resource page with tools you use and you can recommend. Sign up as an affiliate for these tools, so when people click your link, you can make money with it. Make an introduction to the tools, so that people know for what these tools are.
12. When people comment on your blog and share your blog, respond to them. Thank them for sharing your blog and for commenting. People like it when you thank them. It builds trust.
So now you have a list of tips you can apply to your blog and hopefully you can make money blogging. You can also read these tips here to improve your blog.
The way I make money blogging is, beside the resources I recommend, the Six Figure Mentors. They have a great affiliate program where you can make money blogging about their educational service they provide. Learn more here about it.